Monday, February 24, 2020

Honors Club!


Vol 4 No 13

We have a guest blogger this week with an amazing announcement and some important information...

Hello!

Welcome to the Honors Club!

A place to bring and feed your nerd energy.

Have you ever taken and Honors course or are interested in looking at your education differently then this might be the place for you. In this club we will follow the honors motto “all you have to be is curious”. Our club is all about sharing experiences and things that make us want to learn and do more. We want to encourage everyone to study and do what they love.



To me Honors is a way to get in better touch with my learning process and myself. I hope for this club to take that beyond the classroom and into a less formal setting. I want to form a safe tight knit community of lifelong learners, to help each other grow and succeed in our learning here at FLCC.

I would like to introduce myself and the other leaders of the club:
  • My Name is Rebecca and I am one of the co-directors of Honors club. I am a Theatre major and I am a huge film nerd.
  • Annie is my co-director of the club. She is a nutrition and dietetics major.
  • Emma is the club Treasurer. She is a Creative Writing major and is a self-proclaimed bookworm.
  • Heidi is the club Secretary. She studies music performance and composition.

You do not have to have taken an honors class to be in the club, we are an all-inclusive club hoping to fuel each other’s love of learning. If you have any questions feel free to contact me by email rrayne@fingerlakes.edu or stop by our information table today 2/24 between 2:00 and 4:00 in front of Student Life.



No comments:

Post a Comment